Entitled "Friese-Greene - II. 1951" and containing further cuttings, many of them substantial articles, relating to The Magic Box. Topics covered include: progress with filming; a plaque unveiled on the site of Friese-Greene's old studio in Brighton; the preview of the film on 12 September; and world premiere on 18 September.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/24
- Dates of Creation30 Apr-25 Sep 1951
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume.