Labelled "1. Theatrical Reviews (1)". Contains reviews of: early recitals given by RD as a student of James Bernard (1923-4); productions by Frank Benson's company (1925-7); The Witch by John Masefield, at Huddersfield (1927); productions by the Liverpool Playhouse Company (1928-30); special performances at the Liverpool Playhouse in 1932; productions at the Cambridge Festival Theatre (1929-30); and some articles relating to the closing of the Festival Theatre in 1933. Includes 6 loose cuttings which were inserted at the front of the volume.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/2/1
- Dates of Creation1923-1933
- Physical Description7 pieces: hardback volume and 6 loose inserts.