Programme for Yesterday and Today, an all-star matinée in aid of the Irene Memorial Fund held on 6 November 1950. RD appeared as the 1st Servant in Act II of Pinero's His House in Order. Stored with: correspondence between RD and Leslie Banks, the organiser of the matinée, relating to RD's difficulties in finding time to play the role of Jesson in His House in Order, and the alteration of his part to the non-speaking servant role; and a note from Charles La Trobe, the stage director, relating to rehearsals, with RD's copy reply.
Programme and correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/3/4/27
- Dates of Creation22 Sep-Nov 1950
- Physical Description6 pieces.