File containing correspondence and accounts with Argo Record Company, Christopher Mann Ltd, Ian Purvis, Anglia Television Ltd, the Kent and Sussex Poetry Society, The Poetry Society, London, and Arthur Sutcliffe and Co. Relates to: RD's recorded poetry readings, including the release of two LPs of RD's poetry readings by Argo Records in 1959 and 1964; royalties for RD's recording of Practical Cats; and television appearances and presentations by John Donat on the subject of his father's poetry readings.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD2/1/17
- Dates of Creation1 Nov 1958-28 Oct 1964
- Physical Description79 pieces.