Photographs originally stored in an envelope marked "Photos of RD": a series of publicity and portrait photographs of RD, many of which are duplicated elsewhere in the archive. They consist of:
- /1-3 Three copies (one mounted) of a portrait shot of RD in hat and coat with upturned collar; original by Schmidt of Manchester; /3 was used as publicity for RD in When Ladies Meet [Apr 1933]. These are from the same session as the photographs in FRD1/10/2/18/27 and 1/10/2/20.
- /4-5 Two mounted head and shoulders studio shots of RD in checked jacket and tie; in a similar format to the Schmidt photographs.
- /6 Small head and shoulders studio portrait photograph of RD. Taken by Angus McBean of 29B Belgrave Road, London, SW1 and marked as a rough proof [1930s].
- /7 Head and shoulders portrait photograph of RD smoking a pipe . Taken at the same session as those in FRD1/10/2/18/42-4.
- /8 Reproduction of a head and shoulders shot of RD used to publicise The Citadel .