Correspondence with Arthur L. Sutcliffe and Co., Chartered Accountants, relating to: the executorship accounts, including the liquidation of Fanfare Productions Ltd; the affairs of Robert Donat Productions Ltd (of which RD's children became directors): and various taxes, expenses, shares and royalty payments. With one letter dated 17 November 1986 from Griffin Nash Broad Chartered Accountants, relating to a change in personnel.
"Sutcliffe & Co." file
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD2/1/18
- Dates of Creation9 Jun 1958-15 Feb 1963; 17 Nov 1986
- Physical Description96 pieces.