Entitled "Hobson's Choice" and containing cuttings relating to plans for a film version of Harold Brighouse's Hobson's Choice starring RD (as Willie Mossop) and Charles Laughton, to be directed by David Lean in 1953. Includes general news on the film, reports of RD's ultimate withdrawal on health grounds, and his replacement by John Mills.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/27
- Dates of Creation24 Feb-9 Oct 1953
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume.