Entitled "Lease of Life" and containing cuttings relating to this film in which RD played country parson William Thorne. Directed by Charles Frend, the film was originally to be called West Window and it is referred to by this title in some of the cuttings. Topics covered include: RD's return to films after three years absence; the progress of filming; and a few of the earliest reviews. Includes 3 loose pieces, apparently unrelated to the main content of the volume: 2 cuttings from an American newspaper relating to RD's nephew Peter Donat; and a cutting from the listings section of the Radio Times which includes a reference to RD.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/28
- Dates of Creation21 Jan-8 Oct 1954
- Physical Description4 pieces: hardback volume and 3 loose cuttings.