Labelled simply "1956". Contains cuttings from British and American publications relating to: RD and his work; the death of Alexander Korda; the American release of Lease of Life; general film news; reviews of plays not involving RD; TV showings of RD's films in America; the reissue of The 39 Steps in America; RD's move to a flat overlooking Montagu Square in London; the film The Stained Glass at Fairford, for which RD provided the commentary along with John Betjeman; RD's separation from his wife Renée; and general pieces on film stars such as John Mills.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/42
- Dates of Creation20 Jan-20 Dec 1956
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume.