Contains: correspondence with Aubrey Blackburn and Christopher Mann of RD's agency, Christopher Mann Ltd, relating to copyright interests in the film The Cure for Love and to the 1959 Argo recording of RD's poetry readings [see FRD2/1/2]; correspondence with Dr A.A. Mason relating to the settlement of RD's account for medical services rendered; and a letter from Rona Mavor [widow of O.H. Mavor, a.k.a. James Bridie] requesting the loan of any extant letters from her husband to RD for copying.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD2/1/12
- Dates of Creation17 Sep 1958-7 Dec 1959; 28 Aug 1962
- Physical Description9 pieces.