This sub-class consists of four portfolios containing large photographs. The prints include various publicity photographs relating to films and stage productions by RD, in particular the plays Red Night and Much Ado About Nothing, and the film Goodbye, Mr. Chips. There are also one or two photographs dating from his repertory years in the 1920s. The prints were taken by a number of different photographers, including F.W. Schmidt of Manchester, Burrell and Hardman of Liverpool, and Tunbridge of London.
Large-format portfolio photographs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/10/3
- Dates of Creation[1926-1946]
- Physical Description4 items; 66 pieces.