This sub-class consists of a bundle of programmes for productions in which RD was involved while a member of the Liverpool Playhouse Company during 1928-29, and one additional production he returned to take part in between the Lent and Easter Terms of 1930. Listed below is the name of the play concerned, the part played by RD if any, and the date of production in each case.
- /1 Full Circle, one act play by Storm Jameson, in which RD played Robert Frayn; and Mr Prohack by Arnold Bennett and Edward Knoblock (Sep 1928).
- /2 The Big House by Lennox Robinson, in which RD played Captain Montgomery Despard (Sep 1928).
- /3 It's a Gamble by Harold Brighouse, in which RD played Harry Crompton (Nov 1928).
- /4 A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare, in which RD played Oberon (Dec 1928).
- /5 The Witch by John Masefield, in which RD played Martin (Apr 1929).
- /6 The Unknown Warrior by Paul Raynal (English version by Cecil Lewis), in which RD played The Soldier (May ).
- /7 Mary Rose by J.M. Barrie, in which RD returned to the company to play the part of Harry (Mar 1930).