Contains cuttings principally relating to The Citadel (1938) and Good-bye, Mr. Chips (1939), but also containing material on: The Ghost Goes West (1935); Knight Without Armour (1937); The Private Life of Henry VIII; The Thirty-Nine Steps; The Count of Monte Cristo; RD's six-picture contract with MGM signed in May 1938; and plans for unrealised film projects in 1939. Also includes some typed translations of French reviews of The Citadel.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/1/4
- Dates of Creation1937-1939
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume.