This class consists of recent photographic copies made by John Donat of various items relating to RD. These are as follows:
- /1 Copy photograph of RD seated beside some bookshelves.
- /2 Copy of a poster advertising RD's season at Manchester Opera House in September 1946, with productions of Much Ado About Nothing and Peter Ustinov's The Man Behind the Statue.
- /3 Copy of a poster advertising RD in Hodson's Red Night at His Majesty's Theatre, Aberdeen; includes a photograph of RD.
- /4 Copy of a poster advertising the personal visit of Sir Frank Benson and his Shakespearean Company to the Prince's Theatre, Manchester, in May 1925.
- /5 Copy of RD's bookplate.
- /6 Copy of a cartoon by Alistair C[ooke, depicting RD, Cooke himself and John Davenport]; inscribed to RD by Cooke; original drawn in 1930.
- /7 Copy of a cartoon of RD [in The count of Monte Cristo] by J.H. Dowd.
- /8-9 Two copies of a cartoon by 'Vicky' depicting RD as Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing.
- /10 Copy of a typescript chart of props and clothing used by RD in his part as Mr. Chips.
- /11-12 Two prints, one of each half of the emotion chart created by RD for his part in The Citadel [the original chart is at FRD1/13/1].
/1-4 are colour prints; /5-9 are black and white.