Entitled "R.D. - General. I". Contains cuttings as follows: interviews with RD about his life and work; articles by RD; reports on his divorce from Ella in 1946; news on his activities generally; and further cuttings relating to: RD's broadcasts; the 1947 revival of the toy theatre by RD and Ralph Richardson; the British and American film industries; the activities of the Committee on Un-American Activities in Hollywood; RD's support for the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations; and his family in America.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/44
- Dates of Creation4 May 1940; 9 Dec 1946-16 Nov 1949
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume.