An essay on 'The Credibility of the Miracles of Jesus', 1922, being a revision and development of the 'Davies Lecture' on 'Gwyrthiau Iesu Grist' delivered by the author at the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church of Wales in 1913. At the beginning are a Preface and Contents.
The credibility of the miracles of Jesus,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 12299D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004947456
- Dates of Creation1922 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description207 pp.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as E. O. Davies 1.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12299D.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.