'From Lausanne to Edinburgh' , being a draft account of preparations for, and proceedings at, the World Council on Faith and Order held at Lausanne in 1927 and of preparations for a similar Conference at Edinburgh in 1937.
From Lausanne to Edinburgh,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 12311B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004947587
- Dates of Creation /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as E. O. Davies 13.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12311B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.