'Is a Common Statement (Creed or Confession) desirable & practicable for the Presbyterian World?', being an opening address at a session of the Council of the Presbyterian Alliance held at Cardiff, 1925.
A creed for the Presbyterian world,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 12313D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004947603
- Dates of Creation1925 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as E. O. Davies 15.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12313D.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.