An album containing reviews and press notices of E. O. Davies: Theological Encyclopaedia: An Introduction to the Study of Theology (London, 1905), Prolegomena to Systematic Theology: A Study of Authority (London, 1909), The Miracles of Jesus: A Study of the Evidence (Davies Lecture) (London, 1913), and Gwyrthiau lesu Grist . . . (Caernarfon, 1915); and two holograph letters to E. O. Davies from Wm. Evans, Pembroke Dock, and J. Cynddylan Jones, Cardiff, 1905 (tributes to the Theological Encyclopaedia).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 12329D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004948773
- Dates of Creation1905-1915.
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as E. O. Davies 31.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12329D.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).