A letter book, 1914-1917, of E. O. Davies as Honorary Secretary of the Soldiers' Recreation Committee, Llandudno. At the end are similar copies of a few letters, 1921-1923, largely of a personal nature.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 12333C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004948804(alternative) cymruww1
- Dates of Creation1914-1923 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as E. O. Davies 35.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12333C.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.
Action: digitized. Action identifier: cymruww1. Date: 2013. Authorization: The Welsh experience of World War One, 1914-1918.