Photographs and survey drawings created by Collins and Burrell shortly before the mill's demolition for a coursework project at the Northern Polytechnic School of Architecture.
Rowner Mill Photographs and Drawings
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 ROWN
- Dates of Creation1964-1965
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description9 negative strips containing 49 images, 5 large prints, 10 large drawings
- LocationAccessions Room
Scope and Content
This collection may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Collection level entry by Nathanael Hodge, September 2018.
Passed to the Mills Archive by John Burrell, September 2018.