Notes on agricultural merchants Dolton's of Newbury, George Ford & Son, F Goodenough & Co Ltd. Paper bag from George Ford & Son; bills from Goodenough & Co Ltd to J Chapman, Westbury Mills, dated 1917; bill from John P Holliss & Son dated 1881.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 EIGH-23
- Dates of Creation1881-2000s
- Physical Description1 folder
- LocationUpper Heyford - BX0000002116339
Scope and Content
This material may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.