LETTER: Secretary to the Charity Commission to J. Watkins Jones, esq., solicitor, Beaumaris [Anglesey] reiterating that the annual payments of Â£10 10s. are made by some of the boys for instruction in various subjects and asking to be informed of the average income derived by the master from this service over the past six years. Includes reply (28 June 1865) from J. Watkins Jones.
Letter: Secretary to the Charity Commission to J. Watkins Jones, esq.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 221 WQSACHA/1/4/103
- Alternative Id.GB 221 WQSA/CHA/1/377
- Dates of Creation1865 Jun. 20
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Dim cyfyngiadau/ No Restrictions
Os gwelwch yn dda archebwch y dogfenau gan ddefnyddio y rhif cyfeirnod amgen (lle ddarperidd) / Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Cyflwr da/Good condition