- Annotated typescript of article A Fatal at Brinsley, regarding his views on D H Lawrence's work. Annotations consist of changes and corrections in blue ink and pencil.
- Annotated typescript of article Paradise Twice-Nightly
- Annotated typescript of Tribulations of a First World Novelist, with a letter from John Baker, Managing Director of the Readers Union. Annotations consist of changes and corrections in black ink.
- Typescript of A Man's Lamp
- Typescript of article Hands, from the Mining Review No 8, 18th year.
- Annotated typescript of article 'My favourite village, Stamfordham in Northumberland', with a letter to Mrs Jackson stating that the piece is for her 'favourite Village Synposium' and was commissioned by Miss Betty James.
- Clean copy typescript of Heart-Case
- Annotated typescript of Walking the Bounds, Annotations consist of changes and corrections in blue ink.