Title deeds and supporting papers relating to premises in Peasholme Green, York, the property of the feoffees of the parish of St Saviour, formerly the Red Lion public house. 1 October 1825-1 March 1920.
Title deeds and supporting papers relating to premises in Peasholme Green
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 MD/98
- Dates of Creation1825-1920
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
The file was deposited at the Borthwick Institute on the 25 March 1980.