Facsimiles of the diaries of English astronomers Edward and Nathaniel Pigott, 1724-1804. Day to day information about life in England and France. An insight into life of an educated man in the 18th century.
Facsimile diaries of Edward and Nathaniel Pigott
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 MD/212
- Dates of Creation1724-1804
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Location of Originals
The original diaries are deposited in the Beinecke Library at Yale University in the United States.