Account book of Henry Holme, vicar of Skeckling cum Burstwick (1678-1691) and Paull with Thorngumbald (1680-1690). The accounts include details of the Easter payments and tithe for both his livings and for tithe in Hollym and Withernsea; notes of rents and miscellaneous financial reckonings, including 'what I've laid out for household Goods June 28 1712' and brief notes of parish officers' accounts 1682-8.
Account book of Henry Holme, vicar of Skeckling cum Burstwick and Paull with Thorngumbald
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 MD/29
- Dates of Creation1682-1697
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Bought from Hofmann & Freeman for £15 in November 1968.