'A copy of the Constitutions of Old Malton Grammar School delivered to me by my Predecessor's (Mr StockdaIe's) Executor' (signed by James Borwick)
'A copy of the Constitutions of Old Malton Grammar School'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 MD/34
- Dates of Creation9 April 1722
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This file was deposited at the Borthwick Institute from the papers of the late Canon J. S. Purvis in 1969.