Microfilm copy of `Judenakten im Dnischen Reicharchiv Copenhagen'.
Copy of a list of Jews in Denmark complied by the German authorities during World War II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/30
- Dates of Creationc.1938-1945
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 microfilm
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Copy of `Judenakten im Dnischen Reicharchiv Copenhagen', a list of Jews in Denmark compiled by the German authorities during the occupation of that country during World War II.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.