Two copies, both handwritten scores. One is inscribed 'Joan Cross' on the title page. The other is a fair copy.
Manuscript copy of Cherry Ripe by Lawrance Collingwood
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 CRS/16/5
- Dates of CreationJan 1930
- Physical Description2 items; 7 pages
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.