Pages from a scrap book relating to the English Opera Group and to Cross at Glyndebourne. It includes a list of personnel of the EOG in their first season of 1947, telegrams from 1946 to Cross at Glyndebourne, and some photographs.
Scrap book pages
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 CRS/1/12
- Dates of Creation1946-1947
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.