Correspondence, notes and papers of Francis Bond and other ecclesiologists, mainly relating to church architecture.
Papers of Francis Bond and other ecclesiologists
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.a.2012,c.3213,d.2416-18
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. a. 2012, c. 3213, d. 2416-18
- Dates of Creation1891-1934
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Francis Bond (1850?-1918) was an ecclesiologist. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were bought from D.P. White in 1991.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.