By Gustav Holst, dates of arrangement unknown, probably 1913-1916. Arranged for SSA.
Words by Cliford Bax.
1. Scores for 'Among rosebuds slept a bee', 'I have proved with all my skill' and 'Thou shepherd whose intentive eye', autograh manuscripts [5pp]. Originally by Henry Lawes.
2. Score for 'Come forth you ladies', non-autograph manuscripts [3pp]. Originally by Francis Ireland.
3. Score for 'In the bay', non-autograph manuscript [4pp], Originally by Luffman Atterbury.
4. Score for 'Fallen Summer', non-autograph manuscript [4pp]. Originally by Samuel Long.
5.Score for 'The Picnic', non-autograhp manuscript [2pp]. Originally by Gioacchino Cocchi.
6. Note in Gustav Holst's hand, possibly with some words for another air [1p].