Correspondence and notes concerning the display of photographs of Gustav Holst for the centenary exhibition in Aldeburgh. Includes a series of printed copies of photographs relating to Gustav Holst's life.
Aldeburgh Exhibition, photographs (file no. 3)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/15/3
- Dates of Creation1969-1974
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.