Comprises Imogen Holst's original diary and typed transcript. The EFDS tour included performances in Boston, Harvard University, Yale University, New York, Rochester, Cleveland, Toronto, Regina, Yorkton, Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary. The English Folk Dance Society (EFDS) became the English Folk Dance and Song Society (EFDSS) in December 1931.
Diary of the English Folk Dance Society's (EFDS) tour of America and Canada
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/10/2/4
- Dates of Creation24 Oct 1929-Nov 1929
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.