Imogen Holst's transcriptions of music for recorders. Includes works by Purcell, Bach, Teleman, Christopher Tye and folk songs. Includes a notebook of 16thc German recorder trios.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/3/2/13
- Dates of Creation[?1940s-1950s]
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.