A report summarising the state of amateur music-making in England and the development of assistance for amateur musicians from the 1930s onwards. Also provides an account of the role and work of music travellers for the Pilgrim Trust and the Council for the Encouragement of Music and the Arts.
Some Aspects of Amateur Music
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/16/3/1
- Dates of Creation18 May 1943
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.