By Pelham Humfrey arranged for Recorder Trio by Imogen Holst. One published copy of score, published by Schott (1941), stamped 'Rosamund Strode'. Two authorised xerox copies(1990) from original 1941 publication. Published by Schott, 1941. Also photocopy of letter from Schott and Co to Holst Foundation, dated Nov 1990.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/4/20
- Dates of Creation1941-1990
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.