Manuscript incipits; correspondence relating to publication, copyright, peformance history, copies of the score and recording of the work ; photocopy of introduction note; flyer; reference notes; typescript copy of Peter Pear's shortened version of Henry Purcell's Fairy Queen .
H176 The Wandering Scholar, Op 50
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/1/183
- Dates of Creation1968-1990
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.