Addressed from various places, including The School House, Dunmow- Essex, Monk Street, and Ann Arbor. The letter of 21 May 1923 includes a printed transcript.
Correspondence from Isobel Holst to Vally Lasker
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/1/5/3/2
- Dates of Creation1913-1923
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.