Two copies of redacted version of the diary in which Imogen Holst ommitted select names and passages that were thought libellous or potentially embarassing. These copies were sent to the Trustees of the Britten Estate and include a cover letter explaining the utility of the diary and permission/copyright requests.
Typed unbound copies of redacted Aldeburgh Diary
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/10/1/2
- Dates of Creation1981-1982
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.