Report of Foundation Day at Dartington Hall. Mentions Imogen Holst conducting the Royal Marines band, the first time it had been conducted by a woman. Separate photograph of her conducting.
Cuttings from Western Guardian: Foundation Day at Dartington Hall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/7/17/6
- Dates of Creation3 June 1948
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.