Also includes 2 letters from Florence Spring-Rice (1926, 1934) re 'I vow to thee my country' and 1 letter from Rev Canon Ham to Gustav Holst (1930) re permission.
Correspondence from Gustav Holst to Curwens Ltd
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/1/5/1/22
- Dates of Creation1926-1934 and undated
- Physical Description9 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.