Correspondence and papers relating to Gustav Holst's time as a teacher at James Allen's Girls' School. Includes details of Holst materials held in the James Allen's Girls' School archive.
Correspondence with James Allen's Girls' School
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/4/3/2/13
- Dates of Creation1995-1997
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.