Xerox copies of a series of press cuttings and programmes collected by Mary Thornley von Holst, stepmother of Gustav Holst and planned to be contributed to the Holst Birthplace Museum by her gandson Theodore von Holst in December 1981. The original cuttings were taken by Rosamund Strode to the Holst Birthplcae Museum in 1994.
Press-cuttings on Gustav Holst
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/4/6/1/4
- Dates of Creation1914-1934
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.