Lecture was later delivered while Gustav Holst was teaching in the USA in 1932. See HOL/1/5/1/17 for correspondence with Duncan McKenzie, his American agent, referring to the lecture.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/1/8/6
- Dates of Creation[circa 1932]
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.