Imogen Holst’s writings on composers and other musical topics in the form of programme notes and articles as well as her notes and scripts for talks and lectures, and transcripts of broadcasts. These include notes and draft writings as well as published items.
Articles, programme notes, lectures and broadcasts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/13
- Dates of Creationcirca 1930-1984
- Physical Description3 boxes
Scope and Content
Items arranged chronologically as per original order at time of accession.
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.