Shows large group gathered outside incuding Gustav Holst, the Dean of Canterbury, Jane Joseph, Amy Kemp, Vally Lasker, and others. Date suggests the photograph was taken around the first performance of The Coming of Christ at Canterbury Cathedral. Photograph by B&W Fisk-Moore.
Photograph of a Whitsun gathering
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/11/2/27
- Dates of CreationMay 1928
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.
Conditions Governing Use
B&W Fisk-Moore, Canterbury