Correspondence, notes and drafts concerning a lecture on Gustav Holst's style and performance by Imogen Holst for the centenary conference of the RMA. Includes handwritten and typescript drafts, as well proofs and a published copy of the lecture.
Royal Musical Association (RMA) (file no. 44A)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/15/64
- Dates of Creation1974-1976
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.