Music manuscript, noted by J.F. Guyer, and typescript copy of lyrics. Originally in envelope labelled by Imogen Holst 'Folk Songs (MSS) chiefly GB Gardiner, given to GH [Gustav Holst] in 1906-9 and given by GH to me in 1930.'
George Barnet Gardiner: It's of a rich merchant in London did dwell
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/6/38/35
- Dates of Creationcirca 1909
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.